Monday 31 January 2011

An offer!

It's the boss here again! I was going to show you a piece of artwork I had done, but I haven't done one, so I can't!! Instead, I thought I would point you in the right direction for our wonderful offer in Craft Stamper for the March issue! As we designed the free stamp for the cover, we felt that a set of stamps that co-ordinated with it, at a very special price would be appropriate! Craft Stamper is always due out on the first Friday of each month, so you should be able to get ti in your local newsagent from Friday 4th February. The subscriptions always arrive a bit early :))
So for your information this is what you will get, if you fancy a set of stamps to go with your free stamp when you get your magazine :)
The link to the offer is here. You will get all 3 stamps plus an A4 sheet of Kling-On Repositionable Cushioning for £18.50 saving yourself £5.00!
Have a creative day!
Jennie

1 comment:

Ann said...

Got my mag Saturday & it's a terrific offer Jennie & some stunning projects by yourself & Hels xxx