Friday 6 June 2014

Art journal page by Titbelsoeur

Hello Happy Crafters !
This is Titbelsoeur here with a journal page. I got inspiration from a video from RachO113 on Youtube and followed her process - almost - entirely.... let's say as much as I am capable of !

Anyway, I am quite satisfied with my page.

I stamped the houses from Our House A6 with Archival ink on drawing paper, cut them out and colored them with watercolor chalks and pencils.

Then I stamped the quote from French medieval poet Joaquim du Bellay whose poem was put to music by a French rapper a few years ago :


Materials used :
drawing paper
Our House A6 
Dylusion inks 
Archival Ink
Stencil from my stash but you will easily find yours in the Artistic Stamper shop

Voilà, I hope my journal page does inspire you,
thank you so much for stopping by, 
I am looking forward to reading your comments !

A tout bientôt,
 

11 comments:

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

This is gorgeous. I love the images and the brilliant colors Very smart the lyrics hahahaHugs Titbelsoeur and love this!
susan s

Anonymous said...

Great journal page and I absolutely love the song it refers to!

Astrid Maclean said...

Fabulous page Tit and thanks for the link to the video! Love what you did with those houses and the stenciled background looks amazing!!

Missy said...

très réussi, et mettre à l'honneur la poésie française, quelle bonne idée !
very successful, and to honor the French poetry, what a great idea!

Wendy said...

Gorgeously colourful and happy page! X

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

I really love the colours you have used , a very colourfull
journal page! Dee x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Loving the houses and the colours are so vibrant, it's gorgeous.
Happy crafting, Angela x

mamablitger said...

Oh dear... Love your art journal page. I actually know Rach's journal page with the houses as well. I can easily understand you felt inspired. I think you made a fabolous page of your own !
Thank you for sharing your art !
Hugs from SPAIN

Anonymous said...

Fab page. I love those houses & the colours are gorgeous.

craftytrog said...

I love this Tit, it's absolutely gorgeous!!! xxx

Cocofolies said...

Super joli ça, bravo!! :)