Thursday 18 September 2014

Garden Beauties Bracelet by Alison Hall

Hello Stampers! I have some art jewellery to share with you today.


Here's what I used...

Tim Holtz Idea-ology Link Chain

And here's what I did...

1. I used alcohol ink and blending solution to make a pale background on glossy card, then stamped the Grecian ladies & the floral background with Watering Can archival ink.

2. I cut out 3 x 1 inch squares of the ladies heads, then 3 x 1 inch squares from the floral background. I placed them back to back between 2 pieces of memory glass, then inserted them in the memory frames.


3. I used jewellery pliers to attach the frames together, & added link chain & toggle clasps to finish my bracelet.

Thanks for dropping by,
Alison xxx

11 comments:

Lucy Edmondson said...

How beautiful! You make great wearable art!

Lucy x

massofhair said...

Such a beautiful bracelet, loving the colors and the color you have chosen to mount them in. Some lovely findings Alison, fabulous inspiration as always -:) xxx

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

What a brilliant idea, Alison to make this bracelet with stamp images. It is adorable.

Sid said...

The necklace looks great Alison !!

Rupa Swaminathan said...

This is so beautiful! Am trying this with the supplies that I have. Thanks for sharing.

Astrid Maclean said...

This is stunning!!!! Love it, wow, so clever!

crafty creations said...

Absolutely beautiful Alison - a wonderful piece of wearable art

Hilda x

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

How gorgeous this bracelet is!!!

Karin said...

wow gorgeous bracelet!
Groetjes Karin

Kirsten said...

Very beautiful.

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

What a great use of the stamps, I have never thought of using stamps in this way a very lovely feminine bracelet. Dee x