Saturday 6 September 2014

Watch these fabulous new stamps !

Hi there, Titbelsoeur today, I am so happy to use these new stamps from Debbie Cotton !

To make this card, I have recycled one I received from charities, again !
The background paper comes from a Canson envelope. I have made my background with ink,  splattered some other ink with a toothbrush, then inked the edges with a watercolor chalk and passed a wet brush to spread the color :



I have played with the 2 Blossom stamps, small and large


and added Lots of Love from the Grungy Greetings #1 set :


And here is my card :



Thank you so much for stopping by, I am always looking forward to reading your comments below, I am sure you love these new stamps as much as I do !
 
A tout bientôt !

5 comments:

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Lovely water coloring and beautiful background Tit.

Astrid Maclean said...

Such a fun and colourful card Tit, love your recycling, the finished result looks wonderful!!

krcmasterpiece said...

I LOVE it!! Wonderful way to upcycle.

lafée said...

superbe carte et superbe fond...rien ne se perd rien ne se crée tout se transforme bravo Titbelsoeur

Sid said...

Simply fab !!