Tuesday 7 July 2015

No stamp for this project ! By Titbelsoeur

Hello happy maskers and stencilers ! this project is for you !
My challenge for this post was to use NO STAMP AT ALL, but Artistic Stamper's products though... and I succeeded !

And I hope you will appreciate this step by step :
Starting with spraying ink through Chevron Mask 6 x 6"


 positive and negative ways :
 then applying acrylic paint with a brush :

then Large Dot Mask 6 x 6" 

 which hid the chevrons... then back to chevrons, gesso with a brush :
 here it is :

Now let's use new masks such as Petal 6 x 6" 


 When finished, I cut the paper in 3 pieces : 2 tags and a bookmark

Last but not least : Word Mask 6 x 6" and Flowers & Leaves long © Lesley Matthewson 4" x 11"


tag
tag
tag

You will find all these masks HERE


Thanks so much for stopping by,
your comments are very much appreciated.
I hope that my tutorial did inspire you and that
you will participate in our July challenge
 to win some fabulous Artistic Stamper stamps.
BUT you must use at least one stamp to participate...
I am the only one allowed not to use one :o)

Titbelsoeur

4 comments:

whyducks said...

They are all lovely Jennie x

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

I love all three and the way you built up your background with the stencils the colours are lovely. x

Gemma Hynes said...

Love how you built up the background

Notations of a Crafter said...

Gorgeous backgrounds, love the finished pieces