Wednesday 19 August 2015

Headaches by Titbelsoeur

Hello happy stampers !
Today I am sharing a journal page with you.
To make it, I started coloring the background with pastel acrylics, then I sprayed ink throught the Petals from Artistic Stamper Masks.
Then I started stamping...
Europe Map @ Backgrounds
Time and Keys and Tick Tock  Time
Gibson Girl 3 @Gibson girls
Journaling Words #5 and Grungy Greetings #2 @  Words and sayings

Some doodles on the edges, and that was it... 
and here was my page :

And then...
I wanted to add "just" a word...
and the new Decay Stamps were on my table... and here is my final page with a new layer !




Thanks so much for stopping by,
your comments are very much appreciated, 
here, on my blog, or on the Artistic Stamper's Facebook page.
I hope that my page did inspire you and that
you will participate in our August challenge
 to win some fabulous Artistic Stamper stamps.


Titbelsoeur

8 comments:

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Beautiful page,I love all layers with paints, stenciling and stamping.

selena said...

effectivement elle est plus chargée mais elle n en est que plus belle.

Mme PiNat said...

Ah pas mécontente d'être venue faire un petit tour ici ! J'adore tes bidules stamps que tu as rajoutée dans ta couleur préférée ! Cela donne encore plus d'impact au fond et aux empreintes...Bravo, j'adore !!

Sandra said...

J'aime bien voir l'évolution de ta pageounette. C'est cool :)
Bises. Sandra

sarascloset said...

So much depth and movement in one small space! And I love your colors and the "thought"!

Karen Petitt said...

That is gorgeous! Love the stamps and the colours are just perfect, thanks for sharing Karen x

Cocofolies said...

Fabulous transformation!! Love this page by Tit', wonderful stamping and layering here and the result is great! :) Coco xx

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

I love how you always build up your colours and those decay stamping is amazing.x