Thursday 1 October 2015

October's Creative Challenge-Clocks

Hello!
Welcome to the Creative Team blog challenge for the month of October. Thank you for all your entries for September's Challenge. They were amazing!
We have a great challenge for you this month...clocks! 

We are  looking forward to seeing all your artwork and stamped projects that you submit in relation to this theme. To join in with this challenge (and you can join in as many times as you want), is simple; all we would like you to do is, make a piece of artwork, making sure that you include the theme and some rubber stamping. Pop back here to link up using the Inklinkz at the bottom of this post, so that we can see what you've made and then, leave us a comment to let us know you have joined in with the challenge. As always, there will be candy for one randomly picked entrant - the winner will receive £15 worth of The Artistic Stamper stamps of your choice. And don't forget....if you use Artistic Stamper stamps on your entry, you will entered into the draw, twice!!!! You can also enter as many times as you like!
A little bit of creativity for you from some of the team to help you get started....
  

I made this journal page by building up a layered background using the Cogs BackgroundTime and Keys, and Tick tock stamp plates. I stamped out the words using  Decay lettering stamps. I then drew the figure and dress on separate paper and glued them in place.
Gemma x

Shilpa


I've created small card size art piece with autumn colors.  For background colors I've used distress paints and inks. Next to that I stamped with The Artistic Stamper calligraphy mat and swirls stamp set. Clock, bird and leaves are stamped separately with distress inks and cut them out to adhere on the background. For more details please visit my blog - Neon diary

Dee


Hi everyone for this months challenge I have created an art panel that has stencil & embossed card for the background and the wonderful clocks that are found on the tick tick, 
and time and keys plates. For more info on how I made this you can visit my blog.

We hope that you will join in this month's challenge and look forward to seeing your creations. Don't forget to add a comment when you have posted your entry.
I will be back in a couple of days with the winner of last month's Challenge.
Have a very creative month
{hugs}
Jennie



1 comment:

ionabunny said...

Gosh, me first! How strange. Great challenge theme and I had so much fun using this artistic stamper stamp I won in the July challenge. Thanks so much. Hugz