Wednesday 1 June 2016

June's Creative Challenge - Red Blue & Yellow

Hello!
Welcome to our monthly blog challenge!
A big thank you to everyone who joined in last month's challenge. We had lots of fabulous entries and I will be announcing the winner of May's challenge in the next couple of days.
This month the challenge theme is Red, Blue & Yellow.
You can interpret it any way you like, as long as there is rubber stamping in it.

To join in with this challenge (we are limiting the challenge entries to 3 per person), is simple; all we would like you to do is, make a piece of artwork, making sure that you include the theme and some rubber stamping. Pop back here to link up using the Inklinkz at the bottom of this post, so that we can see what you've made and then, leave us a comment to let us know you have joined in with the challenge.
 As always, there will be candy for one randomly picked entrant - the winner will receive a stamp of their choice from The Artistic Stamper
In addition, you can enter the same challenge on Facebook!  
To join us on just go to our new Facebook group, and send us a request to join.. 
There will be a prize for the Facebook challenge, as well as the blog challenge!
And don't forget....if you use The Artistic Stamper stamps on your entry, you will entered into the draw, twice!
Here is a little bit of creativity for you from the Creative Team to help you get started....
 
Debs

I made this tag for this months red, blue and yellow challenge I used Distress Spray Stains, Neil Walkers Birdz set A6, Journaling Words 3  check out my blog  for full details

Gemma


I made this little hoop for this months red, blue and yellow challenge. Using the flower stamp designed by Lesley Matthewson, ribbon, wire and acrylic paint. Full details can be fround on my Blog.

Jennie


I created these 2 tags from PaperArtsy Fresco Finish PaintsThe Artistic Stamper Masks, and stamps.You can see all the steps on my blog. 

We hope that you will join in this month's challenge, and also join us on Facebook too, and we look forward to seeing your creations. Don't forget to add a comment when you have posted your entry.
Have a creative month
Jennie


5 comments:

Jane said...

What bold summer colours...lovely DT work, thanks for another great challenge. I look forward to joining in xx

Desperatehousewifecraft said...

What beautiful inspirational creations from the DT! I hope to have time to make a more mix media card later, but for now I hope my entry is ok. Cheers!

Gez Butterworth said...

Hot colours! Fabulous inspiration ♥

Unknown said...

Oh such lovely creations - wow - love the color combo. You gals are sooo talented. A treat to see! Xj.

Cocofolies said...

This is a very cool challenge, I love this combo, thank you Jennie! :)
And the samples by yoursef, Gemma and Debs are very beautiful, love them...
I'm happy to play along, my apologies because I didn't use any AS stamp this time on my cards... xx