Saturday 7 January 2017

Another greeting card by Titbelsoeur

A very happy new year to all of you !
And a new card very easy to make, feel free to follow my pattern and participate in our

January 2017 Creative Team Challenge -Anything Goes


I have first splattered watercolor drops here and there on the card, let dry and splattered again and again, then I stamped my wishes with Decay stamps
To finish, I have shaded the edges with Chipped Sapphire Distress ink, and here it is :



Thanks so much for stopping by,
your comments are very much appreciated, 
here, on my blog, or on the Artistic Stamper's Facebook page.
Do not forget to participate in our monthly challenge
 to win some fabulous Artistic Stamper stamps.

Have a very merry Christmas and a very happy New Year !
Titbelsoeur

2 comments:

Jannet said...

I love all of the brilliant splashes! Wishing you,a healthy and happy 2017

Sid said...

Great design, beautifully put together ! Happy New Year !