Tuesday 13 June 2017

I'm not weird by Angie

Hi everyone!
In keeping with this month' challenge, "Winged things", I decided to make a postcard.


I started by applying some Distress Oxides on a postcard sized piece of card, as well as adding more through Artistic Stamper Mini Masks.


I'm a big fan of digital downloads as well as anything weird and wonderful so I chose an image from my collection. I added some black shading around the image with a water soluble pencil and a water brush.


Next I stamped one of the Artistic Stamper butterflies onto a mop up page, cut out the wings and glued them behind the boy.


I did some gold embossing around the edge as well as a little bit of cobweb embossing, using the Artistic Stamper cobweb stamp.


I used a small piece of washi tape to ground the image and finished the card off by typing a quote, cutting it out and gluing it on.


Hope you like it!

2 comments:

Dortesjs said...

Ohh love love, great work on this guy. I will follow you on your blog. love your ideas

LadyHaase said...

This is an excellent piece. I especially like the wings on a young boy who is just waiting to take on the world. The wings will, hopefully, soften him so that he can succeed.