Saturday 3 March 2018

Winner of February's Creative Challenge.

Hi!
We are just experiencing some of the worst weather we have had in the UK for several years, and I am writing this post in the warmth of my studio, while the snow lays outside...Perfect weather for crafting I think! Happy Spring to you! lol
Thank you to everyone who joined in. 
As always choosing the winner of one of The Artistic Stamper stamps from your entries into our Creative Challenge fills me with pleasure. I have let Mr. Random.org choose this month's winner, and this month,
Annie G is the winner with this gorgeous piece. 


Congratulations and please email me so we can arrange your prize.
This month's challenge is Stencils & Masks, and you can find the post explaining all here.
We look forward to seeing your creations
Have a Happy and Creative March
Jennie and the team
xx


3 comments:

ionabunny said...

Congrats Annie. Hugz

Annie said...

Woohoo!! I am thrilled to be the randomly chosen winner x so many lovely entries and projects from the Design Team x keep cosy xx

Rita said...

Congratulations to Annie. What an amazing creation. Hugs Rita xxx