Tuesday 8 February 2011

Flower Power by Tina Barnett


Hello my crafting friends!

I thought I might jump back to colourful this time around, using the fabulous Mabel Lucie Attwell stamp called "For you".

The stamp is from The Artistic Stamper
I have used Aqua Markers which are a watercolour pens from the Promarker range. I think watercolours show off the Mabel Lucie Attwell stamps so well.
I wanted to show you how you can mix in your old or forgotten stash with your new stamps. I made the card for a friends 30th Birthday, so the stamp can be for all ages.
I have used my larger nesties to make the mount and edged the top layer, surrounding the image with watercolour to bring in the shades of the main image.

I used papers and flowers from my stash along with some ribbon and gems.

I hope you like the card. Let me see what you can make with your Mabel Stamps!

If you don't have any yet, you can find them Here

Bye for now!

Tina xxxx

5 comments:

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Great card Tina, one of my favourite Mabel stamps! :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely layering Tina! x

Artyjen said...

Sweet card...Love the layers and the lovely colours.
xoxo Sioux

Unknown said...

lovely card

Hels Sheridan said...

He is just adorable Tina, love what you did with him x