Friday 2 December 2011

Guest Artist for December

Well hey there,
I am thrilled, honoured and well mighty chuffed to have been asked to be the guest artist for December.!! I know little me!!!?!!
Thanks so much to Jennie and Hels for the chance and hope you like what I have done!
So for my first offering I have used some fab time themed stamps from the Artistic Stamper, my favourite distress inks and some funky ideaology bits , from Tim!!ooh and some perfect pearls mist.
So here it is:
The background was made using antique linen, tea dye and walnut stain DI. The left hand side has been over stamped using Artistic Stamper marbled background stamp and then using coffee archival ink stamped with cogs and watches from tick tock plate from Artistic Stamper. The middle section has been over stamped with calligraphy mat 11, from Artistic Stamper.
The right side had the cogs stamps from plate stamped and clear embossed and then the inks applied to create a resist effect, I love this technique!!!
Once all adhered to background I spritzed with fab perfect pearls mist in heirloom gold, not sure you can see the shimmer but it is lovely!
I then used chipboard shapes from the Artistic Stamper which are designed to go with the stamp plate time and keys, to make two 3-d watches..inked with DI, then stamped clock in coffee archival and applied good layer of glossy accents and when dry some ideaology chain.
The sentiment is from the plate and the gorgeous little man is the fab Phineas Pinchbeck from the Artistic Stamper.
Finally I added lots of cogs and spinners from Tim's ideaology range as well as some old watch parts from Artistic Stamper.
I have had a ball using these stamps and loved making this card.......
thanks again!!
see you later in the month for my next offering
have a fab inky day
hugs trace x

5 comments:

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Fab creation Tracy, and thank you for being with us this month :)
xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Absolutely fabulous Trace! I love how you put so much into your cards! Judy x

craftytrog said...

Fantastic grungy art Tracey! xx

Emma Williams said...

Fab piece of artwork, Trace. xx

Val said...

This is fabulous Trace. Just love it.
Valxx