Saturday 7 May 2016

Butterflies and dragonfly by Titbelsoeur


Hello everyone !
To meet our monthly challenge about collage, I have made this tag which is made with 3 layers of collage.
Here is how I made it :
First cut the cardboard as a tag, then peel it here and there and add gesso there and here :)
When dry, glue paper on it, such as dictionary, map, book or phone book scraps, this is the 1st layer.
As a second layer, glue template scraps, stamped tea bags (Collage tag in Collage & Retro)...
And the third layer gives volume to my tag, as I stick butterflies and dragonfly from Butterflies & Birds






Thanks so much for stopping by,
your comments are very much appreciated, 
here, on my blog, or on the Artistic Stamper's Facebook page

Did my project inspire you to participe in our
 to win some fabulous Artistic Stamper stamps.

Titbelsoeur

1 comment:

nathwest said...

sympa de face ton tag miss !