Wednesday 7 September 2016

Mushrooms again, by Titbelsoeur

Hello Happy Crafters !
Titbelsoeur today showing you my last project : mushrooms in a globe...
which is a stewed fruit jar I have put upside down
filled with small wood bits and dead leaves
and watercolored mushrooms 


Birch barks are very useful to frame and hide the cap
and very easy to glue.

I hope you all like my mushrooms !
Thank you so much for stopping by,
your comments are very much appreciated, 
here, on my blog, or on the Artistic Stamper's Facebook page

Do not forget to participe in our
MONTHLY CHALLENGE

August Creative Challenge- Anything Goes

 to win some fabulous Artistic Stamper stamps !

Titbelsoeur

1 comment:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such a creative 3 D idea!! Fantastic! The mushrooms look great in the jar!