Thursday 29 September 2016

Smile card By Gemma

 Hello Everyone

For this post I wanted to share a small card with you. I thought this card was ideal just to drop a note to a friend to say smile we are thinking of you. 


Being a very messy crafter I always cut a piece of card to work
 on that I can then glue to the card blank. 


To start I added a small amount of white paint to some Dylusions Squeezed Orange and painted a layer over the card. I then placed three small amounts of the same paint onto my craft mat and added the tiniest amount of black paint to the first pile and an even tinnier amount to the second, the third I left as it was. With these paints I stamped the lace background over the card and sponged through the dot mask.


Once dry, which took no time at all, I stamped Lesleys sunflower stamp, so only a small section of the flower showed at the top and although more of the stamp can be seen at the bottom it still over hangs the card. 


I added the word smile from the framed words set and painted the flowers in using a mixture of the three paints, Orange, Black and white. Once it was totally dry I went around everything with a black pen and drew a wonky frame around the edge before gluing it in place on the card blank. 


Thank you for reading

Gemma


No comments: